Solid tire is a kind of tire corresponding to pneumatic tire (hollow tire). Its carcass is solid. It does not need cord as skeleton and inflatable, so it does not need inner tube or airtight layer. The following section introduces the classification, use and advantages of solid tires.
Classification of solid tyres:
Solid tires are generally divided into bonded and non-bonded tires. The former refers to the tires directly vulcanized by rubber on the rim, and the latter refers to the tires fixed on the rim after vulcanization.
According to its shape, it can be divided into two types: cylindrical solid tire and inclined bottom solid tire. According to its use, it can also be divided into antistatic, conductive, oil-resistant, high-load solid tire and environmentally friendly traceless solid tire.
Use of solid tyres:
1. Mainly applicable to riot-proof vehicles, money carriers, anti-terrorism vehicles, construction vehicles, forestry machinery and other special vehicles.
2. When used under high load, it is required that the compound has enough pressure resistance and wear resistance, and that it has enough high elongation stress, high hardness, low deformation and good wear resistance.
3. Industrial tires are suitable for low-speed and high-load harsh operation conditions. Their safety, durability and economy are obviously better than inflatable tires. They are widely used in various industrial vehicles, military vehicles, construction machinery, port and airport trailers and other fields.
Advantages of solid tyres:
1. Advantages in resolving tire slippers, slippage and cracks
2. The influence of structure change on tire performance
3. Excellent safety performance is beneficial to improve work efficiency.
4. Reasonable structure design to ensure better service performance of tires
5. Advanced technology and formulation design